The Nitty Gritty Information – Please Read
- Materials – 5g, 7g or 10g of silver Art Clay (worth £12.00 – £23.00) and jump rings (ear wires are extra)
- Use of all equipment needed to make your jewellery piece(s)
- Access to different textures, texture mats and shapes to create wonderful and unique piece(s) of jewellery.
- Workshop handout
- Closed toe shoes are to be worn and hair tied back during the firing process.
- Under 16yr olds to be accompanied by a responsible adult during the workshop.
What should I bring to a workshop?
- An apron (not essential) or wear casual clothes and glasses, hair band if required.
- Bring your own lunch with you and please let me know in advance if you have any allergies.
- Fluffy clothing is NOT advisable – clay loves fluff!
- If you are unable to attend the workshop, please let me know as soon as possible.
- A minimum of 14 days’ notice is required if you wish to cancel your booking so that your space can be resold.
- If your place is successfully resold, you will be given a full refund. If the space is unable to be sold, then no refund will be given.
- Workshop fees are non-refundable. No refunds can be made to those who fail to attend a course in full or in part. You may send someone in your place, in which case their contact details (name, address, e-mail address and telephone number) will be needed in advance, so that arrangements can be made where possible, and confirmation details can be passed on.
- By booking and paying for a workshop you are confirming your agreement to these Workshop cancellation terms by Be Creative Jewellery.
- Be Creative Jewellery reserves the right to cancel any workshop at short notice. In this event you will be notified as soon as possible, and you will be offered a full refund, or you may transfer to an alternative date. Be Creative Jewellery does not accept liability for travel or other costs.
Venue: 14 Huntick Rd, Lytchett Matravers, Lytchett Minster, Poole BH16 6BA