Setting Fireable Gemstones In Silver Clay Workshop
- In these fun and informal workshops you will learn how to make silver jewellery using metal (silver) clay, and are suitable for beginners or those with a little experience working with silver clay.
- During the workshop you will learn fundamental techniques of how to roll out the clay to a consistent thickness, add textures, how to cut, dry and smooth the clay, create basic fireable gemstone setting, and once fired how to give your piece)s) that beautiful shine. Easy peasy!!
As well as having all this fun and being creative, you get to take home the piece(s) you make i.e., pendant, charm, or earrings (depending on the sizes made).
- What’s included
- Materials – 7g of silver (worth £16.95) Art Clay, jump rings, moulds, 2 fireable gemstones, (ear wires are extra)
- Use of all equipment needed to make your jewellery piece(s)
- Access to different textures, texture mats and shapes to create wonderful and unique piece(s) of jewellery.
- Workshop handout
- What should I bring to a workshop?
- An apron (not essential) or wear casual clothes and glasses, hair band if required.
- Bring your own lunch with you and let me know in advance if you have any allergies, alternatively you can buy lunch at the Club Hub.
- Fluffy clothing is NOT advisable – clay loves fluff!
- Booking payment: via PayPal or bank transfer, let me know which you would prefer and I will send the details.
- Closed toe shoes are to be worn, and hair tied back during the firing process.
- Cancellation Policy
- If you are unable to attend the workshop, please let me know as soon as possible.
- A minimum of 21 days’ notice is required if you wish to cancel your booking so that your space can be resold.
- If your place is successfully resold, you will be given a full refund. If the space is unable to be sold, then no refund will be given.
- Workshop fees are non-refundable. No refunds can be made to those who fail to attend a course in full or in part. You may send someone in your place, in which case their contact details (name, address, e-mail address and telephone number) will be needed in advance, so that arrangements can be made where possible, and confirmation details can be passed on.
- By booking and paying for a workshop you are confirming your agreement to these Workshop cancellation terms by Be Creative Jewellery.
- Be Creative Jewellery reserves the right to cancel any workshop at short notice. In this event you will be notified as soon as possible, and you will be offered a full refund, or you may transfer to an alternative date. Be Creative Jewellery does not accept liability for travel or other costs.
Venue: Club Hub, Poole, BH15 2PB (near Poole College)
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me
I look forward to hearing from you 😊
“Thank you so much to Nicole for a fantastic day creating my own beautiful pieces at the beginners workshop. I’m so impressed with the results – especially as I had no experience of making anything before. I would recommend this to anyone – you don’t need to be creative as it’s all so easy to do and the results look amazing!”Lee Roughton